One-pan Allergy-friendly Chicken Pad Thai
This easy allergy-friendly chicken Pad Thai takes just some prep and so quick to put together. Perfect for when you are craving Thai takeout!
Servings: 2 people
- 200 g Rice noodles Pho noodles, ho fan, half a package
- 1 tbsp Dried mini shrimp skin or dried mini shrimp
- 1 cup Chicken breast Cooked and sliced
- 2-3 cups Green beans, bell pepper and onions sliced, or any other sliced vegetables
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Gluten-free soy sauce or tamari, coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
1 hour before cooking, in a big bowl or a deep dish, soak rice noodles with just enough water to cover.
Prepare sauce mixture in a small bowl by mixing the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
Heat cooking oil in pan over medium heat, sauté dried mini shrimps until fragrant
Add sauce and soaked rice noodles to pan. Keep stirring to prevent sticking and add water to pan by 1/2 cup increments if needed
When noodles are almost done, add sliced protein and veggies to pan and stir until heated through but still crisp
Serve with generous squeeze of lime juice and enjoy!