Rosemary Chicken Quarters
Easy rosemary-infused chicken legs in slowcooker, juicy and perfect result every time!
- 2 jumbo Chicken leg with thigh and back attached
- 1 medium Onions cut in wedges
- 1 medium root veggie e.g. Carrots or Radishes, cut in chunks
- 1/2 Cabbage cut in wedges
- 4 tbsp course Sea salt
- 2 tbsp dried Rosemary leaves
Place root veggie chunks and cabbage in bottom of slowcooker insert
Place chicken thigh skin down over the veggies, sprinkle and rub on half the sea salt and rosemary leaves
Flip chicken thigh over skin-side up, sprinkle and rub on the rest of the seasonings
Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Enjoy!
This recipe is designed for 4-quart slow cooker like this one. (Affiliate link) If the slow cooker or instant pot you are using is of bigger size, it is recommended to adjust amount of ingredients accordingly.