Roasted Cauliflower Greens sheet pan meal
You are reading it right, it is CAULIFLOWER GREENS in this easy sheet pan roast veggie recipe!!!
Having been in weeks of social distancing and reduced grocery trips, you might start to recognize some veggies that have longer shelf life so they can last longer in your house until who knows when to get out of the house again.
If you are craving greens but found that other tender leafy greens do not last long, you might want to give these otherwise-in-the-compost-bin cauliflower greens a try!
These often overlooked ingredient tastes so sweet and crunchy, and the leaves crisps perfectly in the oven! (Just like kale chips do!)
I made this sheet pan roast early in a rushing morning, when food preped was running low for our lunches. It was less than half an hour from start to finish!
You cannot miss this recipe because it is:
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Vegan and vegetarian
- No peeling (if you use organic!) and long time of cutting in cubes
- Colorful (which means packed with a variety of nutrients!)
- Zero-waste (make use of otherwise thrown away ingredient!)
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
What tool do I need for this roasted cauliflower greens recipe?
You cannot get a meal prep as simple as a sheet pan roasted dinner. Below (Affliate Link) is all that I used for this recipe. You can even omit the mixing bowl and simply toss your veggies in olive oil right on the sheet pan!
Let me know how you think about this recipe! What is your favorite sheet pan roast combo?
Looking for more gluten-free dairy-free sheet pan recipes?
Check out the Belated recipe collection here!
- SIMPLE BROILED SALMON WITH JERUSALEM ARTICHOKES
- MOUTH-WATERING OPEN-FACE CHICKEN TACO BAKE
- NO-FAIL ROASTED CHICKEN OR TURKEY
Roasted Cauli Greens, Carrots and Cabbage
- 2 medium Carrots cut in 2/3 inch chunks
- Greens peeled off from 1 Cauliflower rinsed and cut in 2/3 inch chunks
- 1 small Purple Cabbage cut in wedges
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Toss carrots and cabbage wedges in olive oil, salt and pepper, spread on the baking tray
- Toss cauliflower greens in remaining olive oil seasoning mixture, spread on baking tray
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 mins or until desired tenderness